Monday, May 20, 2013

I Am Game

My name is Ezehan Reza and I believe in the power of Games and Fun. In fact, I believe in it so much that I decided to get in the business of Game Design and Gamification to help bring about Positive Transformation. But the kind of games we design are going to be different; they will be created for different reasons, they will be used for different purposes, they will be played by different people. We intend to Bring Games into non-gaming contexts. My company is called FunTech and we Design Fun into important activities, processes, and systems to unlock explosive potential in Creativity, Innovation, and Problem-Solving. The platform we have created for this is called ReGame.

Why do I believe Games are Powerful? Because every human being has an innate desire to have Fun. This desire to have fun can be fulfilled in many ways, but I believe that Games provide an ever-ready and very satisfying experience of having fun and expanding your horizons. Games can grab and hold your attention, and that alone makes it very,very powerful.

We have a mission: We intend to change the game about games, and we intend to create games that change the way the game is played. Sounds challenging? Well, that's what playing games is all about, and Winning is the tasty reward for Playing Well.. I Am Game...

No comments:

Post a Comment